I love holidays. Growing up, we didn’t live extravagantly, but my mom always made holidays special, but buying little trinkets, candy and gifts that made each day feel special. I am passing those same “traditions” on to my own children, and Valentines while only one day, is such a fun holiday because it’s all about celebrating love!
This week, my seven year old son came home and told me about how he needed an empty tissue box. I replied to him, “for your Valentines box?” And he replied, “how did you know?” like I was a wizard or something. Our kids don’t realize that we’ve already lived their lives, and there’s so much magic and intrigue in passing down a tradition as simple as decorating your Valentines card box.
Without further ado, here are some of my favorite finds for next week. Finding joy in the little moments are some of the best ways to be present and live a life that makes your heart fill full! Because it is LAST MINUTE, this gift guide is only filled with Amazon items. Amazon is my go to retailer when I’m in a time pinch. So, you definitely will be able to get what you need in time.
for her (or since women do most of the shopping) for you 😂
- Heart Sweater: the heart sweater trend is all over Instagram and it’s just fun. This sweater is affordable and comes in several colors!
2. Pink and white striped pajamas: Stripes are my absolute favorite, and these come in short sleeve or long sleeve sets. I truly believe, cute pajamas sets help you sleep better, because matching sets just make sense!
3. Red Heart Sweatshirt : This super simple sweatshirt is the perfect way to celebrate a cute Valentines party with your friends!
for the kiddos
6. Ready to Decorate Valentines Boxes: If you want to take a quick shortcut for the box decorating, these come with stickers, ready to go for a quick afternoon craft! My boys’ are Star Wars obsessed, but they come in several varieties.
7. Girls’ Heart and Stripe Jammies: These are just adorable, and I wish they came in my size, because I would buy them!
8. Best Friend’s Tees: I don’t want to preclude adults from wearing these, because I would totally sport these, but when I was in my tween and teen years, these shirts would have been A DREAM COME TRUE for me and a BFF.
9. Little Boys Heartbreaker Tee: Being a boy mom, I love boy fashion and these would be adorable for Valentines.
10. Little Boys Dinosaur VDay Tee: Both of my boys are obsessed with Dinos and would think this was hilarious!
11. You complete me avocado mug: Almost all the men in your life probably drink coffee. This mug is funny enough, that they might actually use it in front of their friends!
12. Ultimate V-Day Snack Basket: Let’s be honest, snacks are the way to all men’s heart, so if you want to do it right, this is the probably the best gift money can buy.
13. His and Her Mugs: Matching is basically my favorite and this mug combo is best because it doesn’t include “I like his beard” like most of the sets and gives your man a little ego boost.
14. Best Husband Ever Key Chain: This is the kind of gift that your man would definitely sport on his keychain, and while it’s simple; everyone will be able to see how awesome your man is!
I hope you guys love these ideas and find them super useful, as you pick up a few items for Valentines next week.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended. While clicking these links won’t cost you any extra money, they will help us keep this site up and running! Thank you for your support!