Everyday Makeup Items
Anyone that knows me well, know I am a serious budget shopper. I love sales, coupon codes, and waiting for a beloved item to finally go on sale. I am also what a lot of people call “crunchy” and I generally purchase organic or green products. The one exception to that for me, is makeup. When it comes to makeup, I buy what works, and I buy what I love. We all have to indulge somewhere, and this is my somewhere.
I am not a super heavy make up person, but as I’ve gotten older 🙊, I have started to add more layers to what I wear, because let’s be honest, it takes work to keep a youthful glow.
In my prep section, there are 3 products.
- Palmer’s Face Oil, I use this pretty much everyday
- Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Primer – this helps make your pores look smaller and your makeup stay on longer, this one is a little matte, but would be extra AMAZING for anyone with normal to oily skin.
- IT Cosmetics under eye cream, I don’t use this all the time, but sometimes I do, and I do think it makes a difference.
Eyes and Brows
- NYX Slide-On Eyeliner, I only use this now if I’m wearing fake lashes or want a super EXTRA look, just been feeling a lighter eye lately
- Lancome CILS Lash Primer – this has really helped my lashes look longer and I think grow too.
- Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara – my go to mascara for more than a decade
- MAC Eyebrow Pencil – this line has the best shades for natural blondes with lighter brows.
- IT CC Cream – With SPF 50, a tiny bit matte for me, but I love the color and SPF. I wear Fair Light
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer – I use this for under my eyes
- Tarte Park Avenue Princess – Bronzer and Contour Palette. This is my go to, for my whole face, I use it under my eyes, as my eyeshadow, and as my contour, for nose and cheeks.
- Nars Blush– super popular color Orgasm, used by many.
- Tarte Highlighter and Blush– if I’m getting extra fancy, I use this shimmer highlighter on my cheek bones or the corner of my eyes
- Laneige Sleeping Lip Mask– I just started using this at night, and its making my lips so soft, and plump in the morning.
- Maybelline Lip Color– Color Undressed Pink
- MAC Lipstick Cream – Color Velvet Teddy
- Lip Cheat Liner by Charlotte Tilsbury – Color PillowTalk
So, there you have it. This is the EXTRA SUPER COMPLETE version, of all the products I own.
At bare minimum I use: It CC Cream, Contour Palette and Mascara and Brows, but of course you can mix things up any way you like. Here’s a photo from my IGTV, if you watch it, comment and let me know!
I do get a very small monetary commission if you purchase a product through a link that I’ve created. Thanks for making it possible for me to share awesome stuff with you!